Congratulations to Jennifer, June, and Iris! Enjoy your Earth Day tweeters!
Ingvar loves the BBQ sandwich and golden soup at the Loving Hut in Reynoldsburg, OH!
Tomorrow is Earth Day and to celebrate I’ve made a one-of-a-kind pair of Earth Day tweeters to give away!
To enter, email a photo of Ingvar posing with some yummy vegan food (doesn’t have to be fancy!) to email@example.com. (Click here for examples). Enter by midnight this Saturday. The winner will be selected names-out-of-a-hat-style on Sunday. Open to kids and adults. Have fun!
Thanks to everyone who helps take care of the Earth by choosing vegan!
Congratulations to Arabel! This adorable, three-month-old, Halloween-loving vegan is the costume contest winner. Thanks to everyone who entered- I loved seeing your silly, spooky, and cute costumes!
Enjoy your free copy of Garlic-Onion-Beet-Spinach-Mango-Carrot-Grapefruit Juice, Arabel! Until you learn to read, you can always just chew on it like this little guy…
Email a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org by this Friday (Nov. 5th). Kids and adults welcome. Judging based on creativity, cuteness, etc. Have a friend who wore a great costume? Tell them to enter!
By the way, I ended up being a seahorse.
Congratulations, Stefanie- you won the finger puppet coloring contest!
No one is too old or too cool to color. That’s why ThoraThinks is having a totally, TOTALLY, TOTALLY awesome finger puppet coloring contest!
The contest will be open for 2 weeks. All submissions must be received by Sunday, October 10th
Here’s what you do:
1. Print the finger puppet coloring page from ThoraThinks.com.
2. Color your finger puppets. The term “color” is used loosely… you are welcome to glue, tape, or otherwise attach things to your puppets, and use any materials you like. The characters should be visible, but feel free to embellish and accessorize.
3. Put puppets on your fingers (or someone else’s) and take a photo. Extra points for imagination! Photograph the puppets in a clever setting, or create your own little backdrop. The possibilities are endless.
4. Send a JPEG image to email@example.com. Please include your name and city of residence in the email.
5. Tell your friends to get coloring, too! Or better yet, invite them over for a finger puppet coloring party. Coloring is always better with a buddy to talk to and music in the background.
The winner of the grand prize will be announced on Monday, October 11th. This lucky artist will receive an autographed copy of Garlic-Onion-Beet-Spinach-Mango-Carrot-Grapefruit Juice, a handmade Thora doll, and a ThoraThinks button set.
*This contest is open to kids and adults, and will not discriminate against young folks with less developed coloring skills. : ) I’m looking for creativity, originality, silliness, and the unexpected!
*This contest is open to fans around the globe.
*This contest will be awesome if you make it awesome. I cannot wait to see your finger puppets!